Support Workers respect the rights and dignity of all people.
Support Workers are employed to work with Individuals and be a part of the Bravo team.
Bravo is looking for Support Workers who demonstrate the following attributes:
- sensitivity and patience;
flexible thinking and attitude;
- good communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal;
- honesty and reliability;
- a strong commitment to Bravo’s Values and Mission;
- the ability to use their initiative;
- the ability to plan and organise;
- a sound work ethic and non-judgemental attitude.
Support Workers are expected to maintain high ethical standards at all times in their dealings with individuals with disabilities, families, colleagues, members of the community and other organisations.