NDIS Direct Support
Bravo is a registered provider of Direct Supports including Core and Capacity Building under the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).
Your NDIS plan will outline your goals. From this our Direct Support Team can work with you to discover your preferences, needs and wants. Bravo provides Support Workers to match your needs.
What is Direct Support?
The Direct Support Team can provide Support Workers that assist you with Core Supports and some Capacity Building Supports including:
- Daily Living
- Household Tasks
- Social & Community Participation
- Short Term Accommodation
Direct Support Fees:
- Our charges are in line with the prices outlined in the most current Support Catalogue and Price Guide on the NDIS website
- The cost of NDIS Direct Support is covered under your NDIS Plan
Non-NDIS (Fee for Service)
Bravo has been offering this service since its inception over 16 years ago.
Our experienced Facilitators can assist you with your requests for services.
What is fee for services?
Bravo providing a support service to address individual needs:
- As a one-off response (crisis request)
- Short Term Basis (eg 3 months) to address an immediate need
- For the prevention of a crisis situation impacting the health and well being of an individual with a disability / carer
- Long Term Basis (eg 12 months or more) to address support needs as required.
Funding is often granted to a service that cannot always deliver the service due to variable circumstances, often they will broker the service at a set fee under a service agreement. Bravo currently has established agreements with other services.
If you are a parent / carer with a care recipient and private funding, we can assist with an agreement to provide support.
Our Facilitators are experienced in finding flexible, creative solutions to your queries.
- Our fees are reviewed annually and are competitive with the disability sector
- A quote / estimate can be provided on request.
- We recruit suitable Support Workers
- We manage rostering and mentoring of your Support Workers to suit your needs
- We work with you to ensure quality support
- We assist you to work towards achieving your goals
- We are here to help you get the most out of your NDIS plan and assist with your human resource needs
- We monitor and support the Bravo Team to abide by the NDIS Code of Conduct.
To find out more contact the Direct Support Team on:
Ph: (07) 5482 5336